Veterinarian Services Sacramento
A Full-Service Hospital for Cats, Dogs and Pocket Pets Located In Sacramento
We know you have a choice in veterinary care. Why not go with the health care team that provides expertise, TLC, love and passion? We are pleased to highlight our services and to show how we are different.
American Animal Hospital Association Member – Excellence in Standard of Care
Experienced Doctors – Over 120 Years of Combined Experience
Specializing in All-Breed Cosmetic Ear Cropping – Dr. Susan Barrett Has Performed More Than 20,000 Procedures with State-of-the-Art Pain Control and a Perfect Safety Record
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board Certified Specialist in Radiology / Ultrasound
- Advanced Dentistry and State-of-the-Art Dental Operatory
- Dermatology and Allergy Testing / Food Allergy Diets
- Behavioral Problems / Consultation
- Internal Medicine, Preventative Care and General Surgery
- Care of Pocket Pets
- Spay / Neuter Clinics: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Cat Boarding and Bathing / Clipping
Vaccine Clinics: Wednesday and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
You May Be with Your Pet During Any Procedure or Surgery!
Same-Day Appointments Guaranteed for Any Sick Pet!
Drop-Off Appointments and Walk-Ins Welcome